Greeting to the Outstanding Populace of Calontir
Our Crown Tournament approaches on December 3rd in Our Shire-March of Grimfells. We will accept letters of intent to contest in Our Crown Lists until the end of Toys for Tots on November 19th.
Please make yourself familiar with Kingdom Law, specifically Article VI. We will expect the letter required in Section 104 to include:
- Proof of Membership (Copy of fighter and consort's membership cards showing expiration date.)
- Proof of Residence (Copy of fighter and consort's drivers license showing address.)
- List of events attended in the last 12 months.
- List of offices/positions held in the SCA.
- An explanation of why you wish to contest for the Crown of Calontir.
We encourage everyone to do so and look forward to a large turnout, both on and off the list field. Reigning over Calontir is not only a privilege, but a joy.