My time as the Kingdom Webminister ends in October of 2020. As such, Their Majesties and I are looking for the next person to take over this amazing position.
This person will act as my drop-dead deputy as I train them on everything that the job entails – website maintenance and new content, Calontir E-mail maintenance, non-profit funding, discounts, and free software, and of course, management of deputies and local webministers. In October, they will step up as the next Webminister for Calontir!
Anyone interested in the position should preferably have some or most of the following qualifications, but they are not required to do this job:
- Some technical knowledge.
- A working knowledge of WordPress.
- Flexible schedule in terms of how many hours you can devote to the position each week.
- Management experience of some sort.
- Good writing and editing skills.
- Lots of patience and customer service skills.
- Ability to be organized and work individually.
Some actual requirements for this position are as follows:
- Fast home internet – at least 100 mbps.
- A home desktop or laptop that runs Windows 10. (Almost everything in this position can be done online, so not a lot of computer space is necessary.)
- A smart phone. It’s your money if you don’t have an unlimited plan, but if you don’t, be prepared for some issues.
If you would like to submit a letter of intent, please use the following form: https://webletterofintent.paperform.co/
The deadline for turning in a letter of intent is Friday, February 21st, 2020, at 11:59 PM. Their Majesties and I will be conducting interviews at Their convenience after the deadline. If you have any questions, please feel free to email email@example.com, find me on Facebook – Allison Lewis-Neff, or send me a text message @ 816-739-5706.
In service to Crown and Kingdom,
HL Allison of Forgotten Sea, Calontir Webminister